Where can I find Windsor Eyes eyewear?
- You can use our store locator here (link) or use the locator icon on the home page.
How do I contact Customer Service?
- Our full contact information can be found on the Contact Us page link below or you can call (877) 662-6006 during business hours 8:00AM – 5:00PM EST
How do I know if an item is in stock, out of stock or no longer available?
- The website is updated frequently and styles that are no longer available are removed; however, we currently do not list in stock out of stock items on our website. For particular requests please call the Windsor Eyes Toll-Free line at (877) 662-6006.
How do I pay for my orders? Is it safe to pay by credit card? Do you accept PayPal?
- For your security, we use an SSL and a company that has security protocols in place to process online payments. You can also provide a credit card by phone at (856) 662-6006 or mail a check payable to Windsor Eyes to our address at 7100 Airport Hwy., Pennsauken NJ 08109.
How do I know if my online order was received?
- All orders are received and processed within one day. If you have specific concerns, please call (856) 662-6006 to inquire.
What are the different parts of the eyeglass frame?
- The Front is the front piece only of the eyeglass frame. No other parts are connected to the front except maybe the nose pads. The nose pads are added to the Bridge for comfort on your nose. The Bridge is the part of the front that covers your nose. The Temple is the long piece that spans the front of the eyeglass frame and rests on your ears. The Temple Tip is the plastic piece covering the end of the temple for comfort. The Spring Hinge or basic Hinge is the hinge that connects the temples to the front of the frame.
Where are your frames made?
- Windsor Eyes individually selects designs from all over the world so that we can provide the most fashion forward wearable frames to all of our customers. The place of manufacture is imprinted on each pair of glasses.